Play Entire CD
Territory Restrictions: None
Frequencies Fall is a collection of remixes of tracks from Pitch Black's critically acclaimed Ape To Angel album, which, reflecting the duo's wide ranging tastes and styles, encompasses nearly every genre of electronica and dance music.
The remixers include uber producer Youth, former Thompson Twin Tom Bailey's side project International Observer, Renegade Soundwave man Danny Briottet, The Big Chill's Alucidnation and many more.
Carefully sequenced to flow freely from beginning to end, the collection is both a smoker's delight and a serious dose of audiophilia.
• Remixes from critically acclaimed Ape to Angel album, which was voted one of the top 40 albums of 2004 by the bigchill.net forum as well as Album of the Month in DJ Magazine.
• Remixes cover all styles of electronic and dance music, from downbeat to drum’n’bass, breaks to trance, ambient to dub.
• Tracks from the album plus remixes from the same project that didn’t make it onto the compilation have been licensed to Platipus, Zulu Lounge, Wakyo Records, Liquid Sound Design, Nice Dreams Music and Millennium Records.
• Pitch Black have an excellent live reputation – they have toured Europe every year for the last 4 years, playing at festivals (Big Chill 3 times), clubs such as Fabric, Cargo and The Dub Club; as well as at Popkomm and other multimedia events.
• This year they are playing: 12/9 Edinburgh, 15/9 London, 16/9 Brighton
• They have also toured America every year for the last 2 years, playing in New York, San Francisco, San Diego, Las Vegas, Portland and Seattle
• This year they are playing: 21/9 San Francisco, 22/9 Las Vegas, 23/9 San Francisco Love Parade, 24/9 Symbiosis Festival, California.
Purchase From Amazon